EmpowerTheUser (ETU) provides a cloud based platform which enables organisations to rapidly build Role-Play Simulations and games for training and assessment of soft and workplace skills. ETU works with large international companies, including Fortune 100s and multinational training vendors. Having recently opened offices in New York, ETU has now entered a fast-growing stage and are looking for the right person to join our talented team and report directly into the VP of Simulation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven person to advance their career in an organization which is changing the global education landscape. You will work closely alongside industry-leading experts in learning and assessment and be exposed to learning programs which are positively impacting the lives of millions of workers worldwide.
As a Instructional Designer of a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, you will be responsible for:
- Content Design: Designing, developing and maintaining ETU’s customer onboarding, training and support materials
- Simulation Build Support: Supporting ETU’s customer-facing Simulation build team (e.g. analysing client training materials including business cases, case studies, incident reports, role-play scenarios, online training programs & ILT/VLT content)
- Customer Support: Providing technical/design support to customers via online support portal.
Your Key Skills:
- Excellent communication and collaboration
- Expertise in building effective and interactive learning content
- Expertise in eLearning Authoring Tools & Instructional Design
- Strong knowledge of Simulation/Game Design desirable
- Strong technical background
- Experience with pedagogical and andragogical strategies
- Knowledge of competency and skill modelling desirable
- Experience with multimedia (including video production) desirable
- Comfortable learning new technologies and working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business and customer success acumen
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in a relevant field, or relevant experience in a similar role
ETU are an equal opportunity employer. We will extend opportunities and benefits to employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps, or veterans status. This policy confirms ETU’s commitment to fair employment. ETU employs a rigorous and structured hiring process which includes: 1) prior employment and earnings verification, 2) education verification and social security checks and 3) criminal background checks.