ETU Objective: Secure landing point in large strategic organizations via sale of off-the-shelf Simulations.
Description: Are you motivated, driven and hard-working? Are you looking for a world-class opportunity to expand your skills and experience of selling enterprise software solutions? Do you want to work with the best and to be your best? If so, this could be your next career move.
EmpowerTheUser (ETU) partners with some of the largest global organizations like PwC, Morgan Stanley and BNY Mellon to empower their talent development processes. ETU’s market leading, multi award-winning technologies are redefining how learning is achieved in global organizations by linking behavioral assessment and personalized learning. And we’re growing! We’re expanding our sales teams and we’re looking for you.
- The role is incredibly rewarding. You will join our small team and get the opportunity to play a key role in ETU’s growth story as we redefine learning and Empower organizations to achieve their full potential.
- The role is collaborative. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in behavioral assessment and personalized learning.
- The role will have a significant impact on your career!
- Generate leads by cold calling, lead generation activities, and networking.
- Follow up on sales inquiries from inbound emails and phone calls.
- Qualify potential customers with thorough screening on initial conversations.
- Conduct remote, web-based demos with potential clients
- Utilize CRM tools to maintain and update contacts and leads.
- Reporting on weekly results, activity milestones both qualitative and quantitative.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong telephone and web-based demonstration skills.
- Have a history of meeting targets
- Are a self-starter and can work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work well with other team members, customers, Sales, etc.
- 1-5 years experience in a similar role.
ETU are an equal opportunity employer. We will extend opportunities and benefits to employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps, or veterans status. This policy confirms ETU’s commitment to fair employment. ETU employs a rigorous and structured hiring process which includes: 1) prior employment and earnings verification, 2) education verification and social security checks and 3) criminal background checks.