As a Software Developer of a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, you will be responsible for:
- Full stack design, development and support of solutions across various platforms, environments and applications
- Collaborating with ETU’s Product, Customer Success and Sales teams to produce creative & engaging user experiences throughout front-end development activities.
Your Key Skills:
- MVC frameworks and tools such as PrimeFaces, AngularJS etc;
- Experience with complex data sets in large relational databases;
- Object oriented development, design patterns and agile development practices;
- Experience working with XML, AJAX, REST API’s;
- Ability to learn new technologies and work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Experience working in agile development processes, SCRUM, Kanban, Lean etc;
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external business partners;
- Be able to gather requirements effectively and build solutions that deliver value to the ETU customer;
- Capable of clearly communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience with and an interest in latest trends and approaches in SaaS Cloud Application Architectures
- 5+ years – comprehensive web development
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
Apply now through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETU are an equal opportunity employer. We will extend opportunities and benefits to employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps, or veterans status. This policy confirms ETU’s commitment to fair employment. ETU employs a rigorous and structured hiring process which includes: 1) prior employment and earnings verification, 2) education verification and social security checks and 3) criminal background checks.